Jade Crystal Gua Sha Buy Online
It circulates blood and improves the overall health and glow of the skin
Benefits Of Jade Gua Sha :
- It circulates blood and improves the overall health and glow of the skin
- It relieves facial, jaw and neck tension
- It aids manual lymphatic drainage
- It reduces inflammation, puffiness and appearance of fine lines
- It firms the facial muscles and lifts the face over time
- It contours and sculpts the check bones and jawline for more definition
Directions For Use :
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum
- Angle the tool flat against the face (15 degrees), place fingers of the free hand close to the tool’s edge to provide resistance, and gently sweep tool up and outwards to the corners of the face
- Sweep min 5 times on each section
- Apply light pressure on the face while sweeping, to prevent bruising
- Do it once in a day, 2 to 3 times in a week.
- Forehead: Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline. Secondly sweep from the centre of the forehead to the temples.
- Brows: Gild along the brow bone going from the inside out.
- Cheeks: Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Under-eye: very gently scrape the Gua Sha tool from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- Chin and Jawline: Use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the notched edge. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear.
- Neck: Use on front, back and side of the neck. With the notched edge of the stone follow upward motion, from the centre of the collarbone up to the chin. With the notched edge of the stone follow upward motion on the back, from the base of the neck up to the base of the skull. Follow downward motions on the side of your neck from your ear to the shoulder to drain fluid.
- Your skin may look flushed after, but, like post-workout redness, this just shows a in circulation
There are no reviews yet.