Rainbow Moonstone Ball Sphere
Weight – 200 to 300grams approx
Product Name: Moon Stone
Origin: Sri Lanka and India
Common Colors: Opalescent, milky whites with variants of pink, green, gray or blue
This extremely pretty stone looks soft and milky, representing the divine feminine. The moonstone is known for balancing not only the hormonal and reproductive issues but emotions as well. It’s an amazing gem for intuition, balance, and good wishes.
Benefits of Moonstone
- Moonstone is believed to cultivate compassion, empathy, and help the person tap into his/her intuition power.
- Activates the creative and intuitive power of feminine energy, and helps to balance and calm down emotions and stress level.
- The serene energy of the moonstone also invites creativity, healing and motherly protection.
- It also acts like a mirror to enable us to clearly see our reflection, exactly as we are, both in and out.
- Aids in distinguishing between the needs and wants of one’s life.
- Believed to be a stone of protection for night travel, sea voyage, childbirth, and pregnancy.
- Also has medical benefits, as it cleanses the digestive system, cures obesity as well as menstrual problems.
- Moonstone simultaneously relieves stress and releases positiveness through love of all kinds.
- This stone helps to open up the heart chakra, thereby allowing the person to be more receptive to inner feelings.
- The Moonstone crystal reminds one to not stop, and go with the flow in life.
- Thanks to its connection to the moon, this stone hugely assists in soothing emotions during the menstruation period, and the crystal’s healing properties help to balance hormones during puberty and menopause as well.
- As the moon cycles connect the wearer to nature, the moonstone continues reminds you that our lives also keep on flowing. This helps in cultivating compassion and empathy
There are no reviews yet.