Amethyst Tumbled Stone 200 Grams
Purpose: Powerful stones for healing and spiritual growth and help to overcome addiction
Weight: 200grams in Basket
Quality: Violet variety of Quartz material
Colour: Light pink to dark purple, Indigo, and Violet
Amethyst is a powerful stone that helps heal and strengthen spiritual growth. Discover the meaning and use of these known crystal units. Amethyst increases hormone production and regulates the endocrine system and metabolism. Strengthens the body to strengthen the immune system, reduce pain, and fight cancer. It helps to regenerate tissues by destroying malignant tumors. Reduces pain, physical, emotional, and psychological stress that purifies the blood. Amethyst relieves headaches and relieves tension. Reduces bruising, swelling, and injury, and treats hearing impairment. Amethyst cures lung and airway diseases, skin conditions, cell damage, and gastrointestinal diseases.
What is Amethyst Stone used for?
- Due to its unique healing energy, amethyst has been used for centuries in various health conditions.
- The name of the amethyst is derived from a word meaning the ancient Greek word Amethos, which means not drunk. The ancient Greeks believed that they would use addiction glasses with amethyst and sculpture to avoid addiction.
- Amethyst is a violet quartz that contains iron and other minerals in its structure and is often used in jewellery for hardness and stability.
- Medieval European soldiers believed that amethyst heals people and calms them, and used it as battle protection.
- It is the birthstone for February and is known as the zodiac sign of Pisces.
- It can be conveniently placed in your wallet or pocket.
- It can be a mantelpiece, an altar, or an exhibition in a living room or office library.